If you need an industrial computer that can operate in an extreme environment, you might want to talk with Logic Supply. The global Industrial PC company designs rugged, highly configurable, small form factor computers specifically engineered for reliability. With offices in the US, the EU and Taiwan, Logic Supply works with companies from all over the world to keep their businesses running smoothly.
Logic Supply is one of the partner sponsors of this year’s Vermont Tech Jam. The South Burlington company is just one of dozens of innovative employers that will be hiring at the Jam, which takes place on Friday and Saturday, October 21 and 22, at the Champlain Valley Expo in Essex Junction, Vermont.
This is the 10th Tech Jam; Logic Supply has participated in almost all of them. Says Mark Heyman, director of human resources: “We’ve hired lots of folks from Tech Jam!”
Here’s more information from Mark about Logic Supply:
- Number of employees in Vermont: 76 employees and growing! We have one more starting Monday and 90+ worldwide.
- Number of positions you expect to be hiring for during the Tech Jam: 7(ish … keeps on growing)
- Type of positions you’re hiring for: Sales, Finance, Marketing/SEO, Production, Engineering, etc.
- Things you want people to know about your company:
- We are a global Industrial PC company located in Vermont! Our computers go everywhere from NASA rovers to deep sea exploration vehicles and more kinds of other cool applications than you could even envision.
- We have an incredible company culture based on transparency and innovation in all that we do.
- Why Vermont? Because it’s a great place to be and we’re helping to build an incredible tech sector that’s driving the state’s economic growth. (For way more on Why VT, check out the Our Home section of our new Careers Site.)
- A few words of advice for people who want to work for you:
- We want driven individuals with a passion for technology.
- You have to be able to operate in a fast-paced, very demanding and challenging environment.
- You have to be committed to both personal and professional growth (stagnation does not equal success at LS)
Learn more about Logic Supply by visiting the company’s booth at the Vermont Tech Jam.